The Well Resource Center shares Christ’s love as they walk alongside people in difficult situations by providing hope, support, and new opportunities for life.
In 2011, people from area churches and non-profit agencies saw a need to more effectively minister to people short on resources. They began meeting and talking. They discovered:
- Many local organizations wanted to work together to serve those in need.
- Information about resources was hard to get and services were scattered.
- There were gaps between available services and actual needs.
- A need for transportation or gas money was often an issue.
- Affordable transitional and/or permanent housing was scarce.
Over time, they realized the need to provide a holistic approach to needs through building relationships with people in difficult life situations, and The Well was born.
About this project
Due to the growth and expansion of The Well, their website needed to be updated and refreshed. With the expansion of The Well to three locations, clearer navigation about the services provided at each location was of paramount importance. Making sure the website works well on all devices was also important for the new website.
- NAnimated modules
- NDivi framework
- NResposive web design
- NCalendar for events